Grow in European Markets
Export Partners helps ambitious SMEs in realizing structural export growth. Not only through our expertise, experience and effective way of working, but even more so through our solid international network and our ability to adapt to local markets.
In this way, Export Partners has managed to generate millions of euros of additional turnover for its clients around the globe.
- Our export managers focus on specific export objectives, defined together with our customers.
- 8 years of experience exporting to various European Markets.
- Highly educated workforce, who studied in different countries and graduated in relevant business areas.
- Our export managers are highly adaptable and fluent in European’s business languages including Portuguese, Spanish, French and English.
- Customized services, Export Partners can help you with anything related to internationalizing your business.
- Share of know-how with client, a lot of learning opportunities.
- Practical approach, being able to realize results rather quickly. Export Partners is known for realizing sales.
- Experience to deal with any trade barrier that might emerge
- Strong and broad export network throughout Europe.
- The average applied tariff for goods imported into the EU is very low. More than 70% of imports enter the EU at zero or reduced tariffs.
- The EU is the largest economy in the world, with a GDP per head of €25 000 for its 500 million consumers.
- Diversified markets, room for a lot of different products
- Modern infrastructure and fast transportation of goods
- Committed to free trade the EU is the most open trade block for developing countries
- As goods enter the euro zone they can rotate freely between countries due to standardized rules and regulations
Export Partners Consulting was founded in 2008 with the single objective of helping SME internationalize. The provided services all aim to increasing sales on European soil, ranging from strategic planning to daily export operations.
We understand that each firm has different internationalization needs and motives. Therefore, we always customize our services in order for them to align to the strategic objectives of your firm.
Our export managers are specialized in specific markets, and are known for their adaptability to local standards, including languages, regulations and cultures.
Over the years, we built a solid and broad network of distributors, retailers and other strategic alliances. We realize that creating mutually beneficial relationships is the key success factor for doing international business. Therefore, we are dedicated to establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with both distributors and clients.
We provide internationalization/export supporting services to fulfil any need your company might have, and we ensure that it will be worth your while.
IIndustries we usually work with:
- Apparel and clothing
- Textiles & footwear
- Home appliances
- Food products
- Metal working
- Home furniture
- Medical devices & supplies
Interested in market intelligence and strategic sourcing?
We also offer:
We deliver complete, efficient market research services for the Portuguese market, tailored to your exact challenge. We have the experience to match the right methodology and the right personnel to your business need.
Sourcing and Procurement
Discover qualified suppliers, speed up your sourcing cycles, and create the most competitive, best-value agreements for rapid, sustainable savings. Get access to quality products, competitive prices and timely deliveries from Portuguese suppliers.